Note: The picture above is a beloved local nail salon in Ventura, CA
Guidance for business: Additional businesses were permitted to reopen as of June 19. These sectors may reopen with modifications, social distancing protocols and completion of the attestation process at www.vcreopens.com.
Personal Services: Nail salons, massage, skin care and cosmetology services, electrolysis, body art, tattoo parlors and piercing shops
- Can be open as of June 19, 2020.
- Facial massages, waxing, tattoos, makeup, piercings or electrolysis services may be performed so long as they can be done without the removal of the client’s mask.
- There is a 30-minute limitation on procedures and massages conducted in confined spaces. A confined space is a room without an open window. If a window is open in a room the procedure can be longer than 30 min.
- Personal services are required to follow the state guidance at https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/
- Must follow the state guidance https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/
- Can open June 26, 2020.
- Outdoor wedding ceremonies may be performed with up to 100 persons present who can be safely physically distanced or a lesser number up to what the venue can safely support.Indoor wedding ceremonies with 25% capacity or up to 100 people, whichever is less.
- No reception or party permitted.